Permanently installed Fall Arrest equipment must be regularly inspected by a competent and qualified person in accordance with BS 7883:2005 and must comply with the Work at Height regulations and HSE recommendations. We have a dedicated team of professionals who provide comprehensive Fall Arrest Systems Testing.
Certificate requirements are as follows, for all installations:
- Fully trained competent personnel
- Inspection Reports for all equipment tested
- Testing equipment
- Eyebolt Testing Inspection and Installation
- Building alteration and previous integrity checks
- Inspections and Testing are conducted in accordance with current legislation and British Standards